Cloudy skies to start the day and few showers and thunderstorms around northwest Missouri and northeast Kansas. Temperatures will continue to be below normal to start the week but warmer air is on the way.
Heading into the new workweek, another chance of rain will come on for our Monday. High temperatures will be into the upper 70s and lower 80s.
For the rest of the week, a return to more typical weather for late July and early August is expected. Tuesday through Sunday remain dry with mostly sunny skies. Highs will be in the 80s Tuesday through Thursday and in the low 90s Friday through Sunday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Warming Up This Week
- Warming up this week
- Warm and muggy to start the week
- Sunny and warm end to the week
- A warm end to the work week
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm-up coming this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm temperatures return this week
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm week ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm end to the week
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm start to the week