(ST. JOSEPH, Mo) A water main break has closed a road in St. Joseph.
Crews responded to Pickett Road between the Belt Highway and 40th Street around 2am this morning.
City water and Missouri American Water are both on scene fixing what they say is an eight-inch water main break.
They were unsure how long it would take to make repairs.
As of 6:30am Monday morning, officials had not yet openned the road.
- Water Main Break
- Water Main Break Freezes Road
- Water Main Break Shuts Down 9th Street
- Another Water Main Break in St. Joseph
- Boil advisory issued for Atchison after water main break
- Water Line Break Leaves Town without Water
- Water Line Break Closes School
- Intersection of Noyes Blvd. and Faraon St. to close for water main repairs
- East Hills Mall and Library Loses Water After Line Break
- Worth County water customers without water