(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph police are advising drivers to avoid the area of 10th & Messanie due to a water main break that's causing problems on the road.
Police said the water is freezing as it spilled onto the roadway.
Charles Street is closed from 9th to 10th street.
No accidents have been reported.
- Water Main Break Freezes Road
- Water Main Break
- Water Main Break Shuts Down 9th Street
- Another Water Main Break in St. Joseph
- Freezing Rain & Slick Roads This Morning
- Water Line Break Leaves Town without Water
- Water Line Break Closes School
- KQ2 Forecast: Freezing temperatures overnight
- Intersection of Noyes Blvd. and Faraon St. to close for water main repairs
- East Hills Mall and Library Loses Water After Line Break