(WORTH COUNTY, Mo.)— Water service has been restored to PWSD #1 Worth County customers.
Some customers lost water last week due to water main repairs.
- Water service restored to Worth County customers
- Worth County water customers without water
- Daviess, DeKalb counties water being restored
- UPDATE: Power restored to thousands of customers
- Washouts lead to water outage in parts of Worth County
- Parts of Worth County without water due to blown out water line
- Worth County Captures 8-Man State Championship
- Boil advisory issued for parts of Gentry, Worth counties
- Worth County man arrested for sex trafficking, sodomy, and kidnapping
- House votes to restore net neutrality rules
Scroll for more content...