(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph police said the victim in a weekend shooting is in stable condition.
The 18-year-old remains in the hospital at KU Med.
Police said the victim was in a vehicle at 14th and Messanie when he was shot around 3:30 p.m. on Sunday.
No one has been arrested yet, but police said they have solid leads on a suspect.
The victim's name has not been released.
- Weekend shooting victim in stable condition, no suspect in custody
- 3-year-old girl shot Saturday in stable condition
- Suspect in police custody after Monday night fatal shooting
- Suspect in Custody Following Deadly Motorcycle Accident
- Standoff with police ends, suspect in custody
- Weekend Midtown Shooting Update
- One in custody after mall shooting
- State Trooper Shoots Suspect
- St. Joseph police investigating shooting death as homicide, suspect in custody
- Head-on crash victim remains in critical condition