Parts of the KQ2 viewing area are now under a Winter Weather Advisory from Noon to Midnight Tuesday as we now await the arrival of our snow chances for this afternoon into the evening hours.
Accumulating snow is possible. Confidence is now growing more that St. Joseph and areas north could be getting 2-4" of snow this afternoon into the evening hours. Areas south of St. Joseph could get 1-2." You'll want to keep watching KQ2 for updates throughout the day on-air, online and on the go with our news and weather mobile apps.
We'll be in the upper 20s on Wednesday with a mix of sun and clouds. The upper 30s are in store on Thursday with the 40s in store for Friday with partly to mostly cloudy skies. We could see more light snow Friday night through Saturday with highs only in the low 30s. Partly sunny with a chance for a rain/snow mix on Monday with highs in the upper 30s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Due to Tuesday's Snow
- KQ2 Forecast: Winter Storm Warning & Winter Weather Advisory in effect for Tuesday's snow
- KQ2 Forecast: Winter Weather Advisory in effect for Tuesday & Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Winter Weather Advisories in effect
- Winter Weather Advisory Tonight
- Winter Weather Advisories posted, accumulating snow likely
- Heat Advisory Going Into Effect Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Winter Weather Advisory in effect for Wednesday night
- KQ2 Forecast: Winter Weather Advisory is in effect
- KQ2 Forecast: Winter Weather Advisory in effect until Thursday