A Conception Junction, Mo. woman died Sunday as a result of a one-car accident.
According to the Missouri Highway Patrol, Franki Schubert, 28, was driving along Route DD on Sunday evening when she failed to stop at a stop sign at Route C.
A crash report said Schubert traveled off the road and became airborne before hitting the ground with the front bumper of the car. Troopers said the vehicle continued moving through a field before hitting an embankment, going airborne again, hitting a second embankment and overturning.
According to the crash report, the vehicle came to rest in a creek bed.
Troopers said Schubert was not wearing a seat belt.
- Woman Killed in Holt County Crash
- Skidmore teenager seriously injured in Holt County crash
- Holt County hosts 66th Autumn Festival
- Winston Woman Killed in Clinton County Crash
- Holt County residents speak out about Missouri River flooding
- Holt County Sheriff's Department: Mandatory evacuation for Craig
- Senator Hawley surveying flood damage in Holt County Friday
- Holt County residents begin road to recovery after historic flooding
- Area flooding leads to sparse housing in Holt County
- Flooding through the years: 100-year-old Holt County woman recalls past devastation