(CLINTON COUNTY, Mo.) A woman from Grant City, Missouri sustained serious injuries in a crash south of Cameron Saturday night.
According to a Missouri State Highway Patrol crash report, Ashley Pickering was driving a 2008 Chevrolet Equinox on southbound I-35 when her car slid on ice. She lost control of the car and ran off the west side of the roadway and overturned.
Pickering was taken to Cameron Regional Medical with serious injuries. She was wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
The crash happened at 12 a.m. Sunday two miles south of Cameron at mile marker 50 on I-35.
- Woman sustains serious injuries in Clinton County crash
- Two people sustain minor injuries in crash Thursday morning
- Winston Woman Killed in Clinton County Crash
- Car overturns multiple times, driver sustains non-life-threatening injuries
- 19-year-old sustains serious injuries in crash after falling asleep while driving
- Homicide investigation launched after man dies from injuries sustained in Doniphan County fight
- Two vehicles collide in Clinton County sending woman to hospital with serious injuries
- Woman hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after crash
- School bus involved in crash in Clinton County
- Rollover crash results in minor injuries