(CLINTON COUNTY, Mo.) A woman from Grant City, Missouri sustained serious injuries in a crash south of Cameron Saturday night.
According to a Missouri State Highway Patrol crash report, Ashley Pickering was driving a 2008 Chevrolet Equinox on southbound I-35 when her car slid on ice. She lost control of the car and ran off the west side of the roadway and overturned.
Pickering was taken to Cameron Regional Medical with serious injuries. She was wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
The crash happened at 12 a.m. Sunday two miles south of Cameron at mile marker 50 on I-35.
- Woman sustains serious injuries in Clinton County crash
- Two people sustain minor injuries in crash Thursday morning
- Winston Woman Killed in Clinton County Crash
- Car overturns multiple times, driver sustains non-life-threatening injuries
- Two vehicles collide in Clinton County sending woman to hospital with serious injuries
- School bus involved in crash in Clinton County
- Rollover crash results in minor injuries
- Woman Killed in Holt County Crash
- Clinton County cuts into public safety budget
- Baby Escapes Injury After Crash on Snowy Road