(WORTH COUNTY, Mo.) Some Worth County water customers are without water Friday due to water main repairs.
PWSD #1 customers who live west of Grant City, Worth and Gentry will be without water beginning at 10:30 a.m. Friday.
A boil advisory will be in effect until 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 21 once water is restored.
- Worth County water customers without water
- Water service restored to Worth County customers
- Washouts lead to water outage in parts of Worth County
- Parts of Worth County without water due to blown out water line
- Water Line Break Leaves Town without Water
- Cold Water Safety
- Hamilton Battles Water Shortage
- Water Main Break
- Daviess, DeKalb counties water being restored
- More water being delivered to areas impacted by water outage