(ST. JOSEPH, Mo) The Wyeth-Tootle Mansion held its annual Easter celebration Saturday.
This was the third year the mansion has been putting on these Easter egg hunts and every year brings something new.
This year's newest feature was a bongo drums station where kids can make music.
Organizers said the event is a great way to bring the community together.
"It is a really lovely event and everybody just likes to come out and have that feeling of community where we celebrate Easter, celebrate spring, and celebrate being together." Sara Wilson Executive Director Wyeth Tootle Mansion said.
The event also featured a petting zoo which was last year's newest attraction along with crafts inside and pictures with the Easter bunny.
Staff at the mansion hope to hold another one of these hunts this same time next year.
- Wyeth-Tootle Mansion offers Easter egg hunt
- Santa Makes a Stop at the Wyeth Tootle Mansion
- Annual car show brings many to Wyeth-Tootle mansion
- Historic Mansion Hosts Easter Extravaganza
- Dogs Sniff Out Treats at Paws Only Egg Hunt
- Dogs fetch nearly 1,000 eggs at annual paws only Easter event
- Could it *be* any more fun? Google marks 25 years of 'Friends' with Easter eggs
- A Snowy Easter Sunday Ahead
- St. Joseph celebrates Easter Sunday
- Driver falls asleep, crashes into wall outside former Geiger Mansion