Mary Ann Burns
Mary Ann Burns, 92, Kansas City, Missouri formerly of St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Thursday, August 8, 2019.
She was born March 14, 1927 in St. Joseph, Missouri.
Mary was preceded in death by her parents, Leo and Rachael (Shane) Eveloff; sister, Sylvia Ruth Eveloff Feldman; brothers, Philip and Benard Eveloff; granddaughter, Amy Michelle Burnstein; sister-in-law, Marcia Eveloff.
Survivors include sons, Steven Burnstein (Brenda), Tim Burns, Dennis Burnstein; grandsons, Brett Burnstein (Gina), Paul Burnstein; great-granddaughter, Alena; great-great grandson, Hudson; step-grandchildren, Ryan Horvatic (Jenny), Shawn Horvatic (Sirena), April Dinwiddie (Michael); step-great-great grandchildren, Sarah, Lilly, Kaylee, Kylee, Gabriellia, Ian and Dylan; sister-in-law, Kismet Eveloff; nieces and nephews, Stephanie Feldman Fehr (Don), Teri Joy Eisen, Renee Puterbaugh (Tom), Ron Feldman (Deborah), Jennifer Welsh (Steve), Susan Long (John), Valerie Rowlett Hass (Mike), Leslie Tuttle (Gregg), Scott Eveloff (Ruth Eisen), Sherri Boresow (Steve), Lori Zobel; 43 great-nieces and nephews.
Farewell Services 1:00 P.M. Sunday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Interment Shaare Sholem Cemetery. In lieu of flowers the family requests donations to the National Alzehimers Association. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Mary Ann Burns March 14, 1927 - August 8, 2019
- Marie Roseberry March 14, 2019
- Mary Anne Bare March 04, 1939 - March 26, 2019
- Harriet "Marie" Severns October 24, 1927 - February 10, 2019
- Hazel B. Johnson October 9, 1927 - September 14, 2019
- Victor R. Killman October 10, 1927 - August 15, 2019
- Jack Shepard January 15, 1927 - August 23, 2019
- Dee L. Gilleland December 5, 1927 - March 1, 2019
- Paul Richard "Dick" Kiser May 25, 1927 - March 08, 2019
- Donald Smith May 10, 1927 - March 21, 2019