Mary Frances Rost
Mary Frances Rost, 65, Overland Park, Kansas, formerly of St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Tuesday, March 26, 2019, at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
She was born April 6, 1953, in St. Joseph, and graduated from Central High School.
Mary was a member of Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Dr. William Benedict and Frances Williams (Stuppy) Rost, and sister, Nancy Klawuhn.
Survivors include her brothers, Peter (Monette) and Paul (Ellen) Rost; nieces and nephews, Rebecca, Stephen, Laura (Kevin), Michael, Monica (Charles), Kevin, Monica, and Clare; and brother-in-law, Albert Klawuhn.
Mass of Christian Burial 10:00 A.M. Saturday, Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church. Interment Mount Olivet Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 9:00 A.M. with Parish Rosary 9:30 A.M. Saturday, Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church. Flowers are appreciated and for those wishing to make a contribution, the family requests they be made to Sarcoma Foundation of America. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Mary Frances Rost April 6, 1953 - March 26, 2019
- Mary Anne Bare March 04, 1939 - March 26, 2019
- David William Thomas April 17, 1953 - January 25, 2019
- Patrick E. Merrigan January 12, 1953 - April 12, 2019
- "Ed" Joseph Edward Salewicz August 28, 1953 - April 12, 2019
- Tina Marie Edwards July 26, 1958 - April 1, 2019
- Florence Marie Sale September 01, 1938 - April 26, 2019
- Marie Roseberry March 14, 2019
- James F. Rost May 27, 1943 - January 15, 2019
- Frances Marie Elizabeth Williams, 79