Terry C. Alden
Excelsior Springs, Missouri- Terry Charles Alden, 72, Excelsior Springs, Missouri passed away on August 9, 2019.
Terry was born on January 2, 1947 in Lawrence, Kansas. He was a 1965 graduate of Penney High School, Hamilton. Terry was a veteran of the United States Air Force serving in South East Asia.
He was preceded in death by his parents; Max and Ruth (Ott) Alden; 1st wife, Carol Alden and a daughter, Micah Alden.
Terry worked as a computer programmer for the Internal Revenue Service before retiring.
On March 17, 2000, Terry married Joyce French. She survives of the home.
Additional survivors: 4 daughters, Melissa Alden, Tiffany Alden, Amy Post and Angela Riche; 2 sons, Shane Alden and Shawn (Leah) Alden; 14 grandchildren and 5 great- grandchildren; sister, Diane Philippi; brother, Greg (Donna) Alden; nieces and nephews.
Services: 2PM, Friday, August 16, 2019 at Poland-Thompson Funeral Home, Cameron. Visitation: 1-2PM, prior to the service. Burial: Cameron Memory Gardens, Cameron. In lieu of flowers, donations to Poland-Thompson Funeral Home for expenses.
- Terry Charles Alden Thursday, January 2nd, 1947 - Friday, August 9th, 2019
- Terry Gene Michael Wednesday, January 22nd, 1947 - Thursday, April 18th, 2019
- Cheryl Ann Bonderer (Walters) December 3, 1947 – January 2, 2019
- Mabel E. Montgomery December 20, 1947 - January 29, 2019
- Susan Mast Friday, September 24th, 1971 - Friday, August 2nd, 2019
- Andy Bland Wednesday, August 2nd, 1950 - Thursday, April 11th, 2019
- Erma C. Ball October 24, 1947 - August 27, 2018
- Tommy James Russell Sr. August 23, 1947 - October 21, 2018
- Richard "Denny" Dennis Shuman August 20, 1947 - December 3, 2018
- Terry Lee Hough