Agatha L. “Aggie” Malson, 87, of Maryville, MO, passed from this life on April 10, 2018, at the Maryville Living Center.
Aggie was born on January 28, 1931, in Bedison, MO. Her parents were Clifton M. and Mary H. (Schieber) Mattson.
She graduated as Valedictorian from Conception High School in 1948. She later attended the Gard Business School in St. Joseph, MO.
On June 25, 1960, at the Conception Abbey in Conception, MO, Aggie was united in marriage to E.C. “Claude” Malson. He preceded her in death on October 4, 1978. She was also preceded by her parents; her siblings, Mary Mildred Huber-Fessler, Sister Mathilda Mattson, OSB, Joe Mattson, Norbert Mattson and her infant brother Leo Benedict Mattson.
Aggie was a resident of Kansas City, MO, for around 65 years, and after her marriage was a homemaker.
She was a member and attended St. Charles Catholic Church, Kansas City. She liked cards, especially Bridge and Hand in Foot; she liked aerobics and was an avid bowler.
She leaves behind her 4 siblings, Mathilda “Tillie” (Leo) Perkins, Kansas City, MO, Charles (Velda) Mattson, Conception Junction, MO, Margaret (Paul) Stiens, Maryville, MO, and Lois Gockel, Maryville, MO; 2 sisters in law, Marian Mattson, Conception Junction, MO, and Carolyn Mattson, Stanberry, MO; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10:00 AM, Saturday, April 14, 2018, at the St. Columba Catholic Church, Conception Junction, MO. The burial will follow at the St. Columba Cemetery, Conception, MO.
A parish and family Rosary will be recited at 5:00 PM on Friday, April 13, 2018, and visitation will follow until 7:00 PM, at the St. Columba Church.
Memorials are suggested to the St. Columba Catholic Church, Conception Junction, MO, or to the Conception Abbey, Conception, MO.
- Agatha L (Aggie) Malson January 28, 1931 - April 10, 2018
- Jo Ann Wion September 20, 1931 - January 28, 2019
- Raymond Howard Burrier June 21, 1931 - April 22, 2018
- Alexander Aurelio Bernard April 24, 1931 - November 5, 2018
- Mary Ann Dreier January 06, 1931 - September 01, 2018
- Douglas Arthur Deaton December 3, 1931 - January 4, 2019
- Virginia Wright March 11, 1931 - March 16, 2018
- Russell Dean Wray March 29, 1931 - August 11, 2018
- William A Beckett Jr. June 1, 1931 - October 7, 2018
- Donna J. (Blackstock) Hoffman October 27, 1931 - October 25, 2018