Alice Josephine “Jo” Leslie, 95, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Wednesday, February 21, 2018, at a local healthcare facility.
She was born May 19, 1922 to Eddie and Grace (Burkart) Myer.
Jo married Ernest E. Leslie on March 21, 1941; he preceded her in death.
She enjoyed playing cards and watching soap operas but most of all she loved spending time with her family.
She was also preceded in death by her parents; children, Wayne Leslie, Linda Johnson and grandson, Jarrett Yount.
Survivors include grandchildren, Rob Bieri, Ed Bieri (Tina), Tim Leslie (Susan), Amy Coursen (Jay); 10 great grandchildren, numerous great-great grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
Farewell Services 1:00 P.M. Thursday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Interment Mount Auburn Cemetery. The family will gather with friends one hour prior to the service, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. For those wishing to make a contribution, the family requests they be made to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Alice Josephine “Jo” Leslie, 95, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Paula Jo Lawrence, of St Joseph, MO
- Donald Ashley, 95, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Betty Clark, 95, of St. Joseph, MO
- Joyce Alice Schutte, 78, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Daniel Allen Leslie, 39, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Geraldine L. Norton, 95, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Helen Miller Hirter, 95, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Charles L. White, Sr., 95, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Barbara Jo McPike, 86, of St. Joseph