Ann L. Uhlschmidt, 92, of St. Joseph passed away Thursday, March 8, 2018 at her home.
Ann was born on September 18, 1925, in St. Joseph, Missouri to the late Marion and Mary (Hellse) Uhlschmidt. She is also preceded in death by her sister, Rose Berberich; three brothers-in-law, Larry Intravaia, Tom Berberich and Glen Goodwin; nephew, Tommy Berberich.
She was baptized a Catholic at the St. Joseph Cathedral on October 1925. She received her Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) professional designation in the insurance business, but left that career to devote her life to her faith. She was a Catholic Catechist teacher, bookkeeper and secretary for the Catholic Church, bringing many to the Church.
Survivors include two sisters, Kitty "Toni" Intravaia and Rita Goodwin; two nephews, Paul Intravaia and Bill Goodwin; three nieces, Mrs. Kim (Don) Bright, Debbie Schock and Susie Sunderland; many great-nieces and great-nephews; many Godchildren; many friends.
Mass of Christian Burial 11:00 AM Monday at St. James Catholic Church. Interment at Mt. Olivet, both located in St. Joseph, Missouri.
Parish Rosary 4:00 PM Sunday at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel in St. Joseph. Friends will be received following the rosary until 6:00 PM Sunday evening.
Memorial Contributions are suggested to St. James Catholic Church.
- Ann L. Uhlschmidt, 92, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Jean Ann Albers, 92, of St. Joseph, MO
- Doyle Tompkins, 92, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Wilma Dean Sagaser, 92, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Ivan Jahnke , 92, St. Joseph MO
- Mary Elizabeth Makos, 92, St. Joseph, MO
- Ann Coleman, 92
- Patricia Ann Bixler of Maryville, MO, 92,
- Annaliese “Ann” Brightwell,(Bosl) 92
- Ann Ramseier, 80, St. Joseph