Obituary for Barbara Lou Blair (White) Print
Barbara L. Blair
Kansas City, Missouri- Barbara Lou Blair, 77, Kansas City, Missouri passed away on February 16, 2019.
Barbara was born on April 1, 1941 in Kansas City, Missouri.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Harry Blair.
Survivors: daughter, Cheryl (Tim) Blair, Lathrop, MO; 2 sons, Bobby (Brenda) Blair, St. Joseph, MO and Harry (Staci) Blair, Lathrop, MO; 11 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren.
Services: 2:00 PM, Thursday, February 21, 2019 at Poland-Thompson Funeral Home, Cameron. Visitation: 1-2:00 PM, prior to the service.
Burial: Harlan Cemetery, Cameron, MO. Online condolences: www.polandthompson.com.
- Barbara Lou Blair, 77, Kansas City, Missouri
- Brenda Lou Long, 54, of Graham, Missouri,
- Bette Lou Clark, 86, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Mary Lou Garabedian, 90, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- William J. “Billy” Mason, 77, of Kansas City, Mo.
- Walter “Walt” Leo Dowd, 77, Kansas City, MO
- Waneta Lou Sifers, 78,
- Ryan Lee Nolan, 18, Kansas City, Missouri
- Joseph "Joe" Bennett, 70, Kansas City, Missouri
- Richard Dewey Hatfield, 59, Kansas City, Missouri