Betty Ann (Grinlinton) Bauman, St. Joseph, Missouri; passed away on Friday, May 11, 2018 after a brief illness at Mosaic Life Care.
Betty was born on September 18, 1937 in Atchison, KS, to Arthur Charles and Margaret Delores (Bluma) Grinlinton.
Betty married Max Gary Bauman on January 20, 1955. They spent their early years living and farming and raising their three sons in the Amazonia and Savannah area. Betty had also worked at Gray Manufacturing.
Betty was a member of United Methodist Church of Amazonia. She loved to travel, bowl and watch her great-grandchildren play sports. She also enjoyed reading and square dancing.
Betty was preceded in death by her husband of 40 years, Max, her parents and a brother, Ronald George Grinlinton.
Survivors include three sons; Randy (Kim) Bauman, Savannah; Steve and Jeff Bauman, both of St. Joseph; two grandchildren, Kae (Chad) Lewis and Dustin (Emily) Bauman; four great-grandchildren, Sage, Sloan, Shae and Scarlett and Betty's very soon to be first great-grandson "Silas" will bless our family; six siblings, Barbara (Jerry) Ashlock, Billie (Steve) Grinlinton, Marti (Steve) Schutz, Jerry Grinlinton, Terry Grinlinton, Debbie Parks and many nieces and nephews.
Memorial Service 2:00 PM Tuesday at Heaton-Bowman-Smith Savannah Chapel, where the family will receive friends one hour prior to the service. Inurnment Amazonia Cemetery at a later date.
- Betty Ann (Grinlinton) Bauman, St. Joseph, Missouri;
- Betty F. McQueen, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty Burkert, 82, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty Lucille Smith, 80, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty (Cady) Burris, 79, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty Hoover Coffman, 85, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Linda Ann Harter, 69, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Lisa Ann Beck, 59, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Mary Bernice Bauman 99, of Saint Joseph, Missouri,
- Elizabeth "Betty" Lucy Blanchard 86, of St. Joseph, Missouri,