Betty Hoover Coffman
Betty Hoover Coffman, 85, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Tuesday, May 1, 2018, at Shepherd’s House of St. Joseph.
She was born March 15, 1933, to James Earl and Irene (McKissack) Hoover in Red Oak, Oklahoma.
Betty married Harry Coffman on July 24, 1954. Together, they toured the world during Harry’s service in the U.S. Army. He survives of the home.
She was a member of Church on the Rock, St. Charles, Missouri.
Betty was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include her husband; daughter, Dana Meers (Jim), St. Joseph; son, Gregory Coffman (Lisa), Sorento, Illinois; grandsons, Jakob, Ehlert, and Harrison Meers; sister, Nancy Harrington; and brother, James Hoover (Patsy).
Natural Farewell under the direction of Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Inurnment at a later date in Leavenworth National Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, the family requests contributions to the American Diabetes Association. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Betty Hoover Coffman, 85, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Betty F. McQueen, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty (Cady) Burris, 79, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty Jane Consolver, 91, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty Ann (Grinlinton) Bauman, St. Joseph, Missouri;
- Betty Burkert, 82, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty Lucille Smith, 80, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty C. Hailey 85, of Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Lola D. Spaeth, 85, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Guy P. Vestal, 85, St. Joseph, Missouri