Betty Jo Blanton 82, of Wathena, Kansas passed away Friday December 15, 2017 in Wathena. She was born June 27, 1935 in St. Joseph, Missouri daughter of Mergie & Clarence Wineinger. She was a Homemaker. She loved puzzles, crochetting, reading books, volunteering at the Senior Center, and especially loved her grandchildren. Betty was preceded in death by her father, Clarence Wineinger, mother, Mergie Delaney, brothers Richard and Max Wineinger, sisters, Dorothy Camberbeck and Emma McKinnon. She is survived by daughter, Debbie (Michael) Gillispie of St. Joseph, MO, daughter, Terry (Billy) Verbick of Faucett, MO, son, Richard (Sue) Blanton of Troy, KS, daughter, Bobbie Thompson of St. Joseph, MO, 7 grandchildren, 12 great grandchildren, and 1 great great grandchild, sister, Donna Daugherty of Topeka, KS. She will be cremated under the care and direction of the Rupp Funeral Home. There are no services scheduled at this time.
- Betty Jo Blanton 82, of Wathena, Ks.
- Raymond Munger, 82, of Wathena, Ks.
- Betty Marie Gentry, 86, Hiawatha, Ks.
- Jackie E. Saville 81, of Wathena, Ks.
- Doris (Weis) Wiedmer, 89, of Wathena, Ks.
- Dorothy A. Shalz, 94, of Wathena, Ks.
- Russell (Eddie) Forbes, 89, of Wathena, Ks.
- Douglas Charles Euler, 61, of Wathena, Ks.
- Gerald L. Studer, 75, of Wathena, Ks.
- Betty Jo Gann, 89, Oregon, Missouri