James W. Marcum
Cameron, Missouri- James “Jim” William Marcum, 56, Cameron, passed away on April 12, 2018.
James was born on February 20, 1962 in Cameron, Missouri to Stanford Burton and Ann Margaret (Eckhart) Marcum.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
He was a 1980 graduate of Cameron High School and earned his Bachelors and Master’s degree in Education.
James was a retired veteran of the United States Air Force as a Staff Sergeant, serving during the Gulf War.
Survivors: 2 daughters, Linda (Ryan) Hummel, El Paso, TX and Janette “Jade” Daisy Marcum, Cameron; 2 sisters, Anita Branson, Kansas City, MO and Patricia (Mark) Ashley, Topeka, KS; 5 nephews, Kevin (Stacy) Branson, Doug (Kathy) Branson, Aron (Lori) Branson, Mark (Roxy) Bowers and Matt Bowers; 2 grandchildren, Madison and Maximus Hummel.
Mass of Christian Burial: 10:00 AM, Saturday, April 21, 2018 at St. Munchin Catholic Church, Cameron. Rosary: 6:30 PM, Friday evening with visitation following from 7:00-8:30 PM at Poland-Thompson Funeral Home, Cameron. Burial: St. Munchin Catholic Cemetery, Cameron. Online condolences: www.polandthompson.com.
- James “Jim” William Marcum, 56
- William "Bill" Marcum, 89, of St. Joseph, MO
- James "Jim" Alexander Cogdill 93
- “Willy” William S. James, 47, Cameron, MO
- Brenda Marie Bowlin-Reed, 56
- James “Jim” Clay Martin, Jr., 67, of Kearney, Mo.
- James "Jim" Mark Grove July 25, 1956 - September 30, 2018
- James Woodrow "Jim" Bradshaw June 03, 1947 - October 30, 2018
- James D. “Jim” Hooten, 81, Kansas City, Missouri
- James "Jim" F. Sears 75 of St. Joseph, Missouri