Carol Lucille Caselman, 86, Cameron, passed away on February 26, 2018.
Carol was born on December 21, 1931 in Cameron, Missouri to Frank and Ethel (Wilford) Duce.
She worked as a bus driver for the Cameron School District for 35 years, before retiring. Carol was a member of the Cameron Community of Christ (RLDS)
Carol was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Everett; son Frank William Caselman; 2 brothers Clarence and Howard Duce; sister, Jean Asher.
Survivors: 2 sons, Tim (Darlene) Caselman and Billy (Kathy) Caselman; 2 daughters, Carolyn Sneed and Carmen (Frank) Riley; 8 grandchildren, Scott Caselman, Angel Fritts, Emily Caselman, Teresa Sneed, Michael Sneed, Christine Firth, Ashley Wattenbarger and Nicole Lynch;11 great-grandchildren, Chloe Caselman, Austin and Jake Fritts, Celeste and Anthony Sneed, Ethan Wattenbarger, Ashlynn Murphy, Clayton, Kelly, Mason and Kady Lynch; many nieces and nephews.
- Carol Lucille Caselman, 86, of Cameron, Mo.
- Carol G. Wilhelm, 86, Savannah, MO
- Neva Lucille (Ware) Everett, 86, of Barnard, MO
- Carol Jean Helms (Andrews), 65, Cameron, MO
- Patricia Rosalie Rice, 86, of Cameron, Mo.
- Glen Lee “Red” Silkwood, 86, Cameron, MO
- Rosemary M. Obando, 86, Cameron, MO
- John Edward Williams, 86, Cameron, MO
- Carol Lea Hodge, 86, Union Star, Missouri
- Cameron, Missouri- Rosa Lea Peterson, 86,