Carolyn Jean (Feighert) Wilson, 79, Cameron, passed away on February 21, 2018.
Carolyn was born October 14, 1938 in Lathrop, Missouri to Sidney Burton “Burt” and Sarah Lee (Howe) Belcher.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, John Feighert; husband, A.J. Graham; 2 brothers, Bob and Bill Belcher; 3 sisters, Erma Lee Smithers; Louise Estes and Anna Dykes.
Carolyn was a 1956 graduate of Lathrop High School. She worked as a file clerk for Cameron Mutual Insurance Company, before retiring.
Survivors: husband, Richard of the home; children, Coleen (Verl) Cumberland, Bella Vista, AR, Johnny Ray (Donna) Feighert, Cameron, Sherrie (Jack) Ancona, Kearney, MO, Donnie (Karen) Feighert, Cameron; Lori (Johnny) Brown, Lake Viking, MO, and Danny (Angie) Feighert, Westminster, CO; sister, Alta Kent, Richmond, MO; 18 grandchildren, numerous great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
Services: 10:00 AM, Monday, February 26, 2018 at Poland-Thompson Funeral Home, Cameron. Visitation: 5-7:00 PM, Sunday evening at the funeral home. Burial: Graceland Cemetery, Cameron. Online condolences: www.polandthompson.com.
- Carolyn Jean (Feighert) Wilson, 79, Cameron, Mo.
- Juanda Carolyn (Wallace) Steward, 91, Cameron, MO
- Gloria Jean Wilson 1967-2018
- Sharron Ann (Barry) Vinyard, 79, Cameron, MO
- Karen Ellen Haas, 79, of Cameron, Mo.
- Kathleen Jean Cockrell, 69, Cameron, MO
- Marjorie Jean Mix, 71, Cameron, MO
- Barbara Jean “Jeanie” Severe, 85, Cameron, Mo
- Lois Jean Coots, 78, Cameron, MO
- Carol Jean Helms (Andrews), 65, Cameron, MO