Carolyn Sue (Rosenauer) Johnson, 75, St. Joseph, MO; passed away Thursday, May 17, 2018, at her home.
Carolyn was born on October 1, 1942, in St. Joseph, Missouri, to Carl and Marilyn (McCabe) Rosenauer. She was a 1960 graduate of Lafayette High School and received her Bachelor of Arts in Social Work from Missouri Western State University.
Mrs. Johnson retired as a social worker from the Division of Family Services.
Carolyn was a member of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, she loved reading and genealogy and was an avid collector of Mickey Mouse memorabilia. She was a member of the Kansas City Ferret Hotline Association, and took many ferrets into her home that she loved and cared for.
Carolyn married Norman Ray Johnson on October 9, 1982. He survives her of the home.
Additional survivors include her three daughters, Sandy Rainez, Barbie Kiefer (Chris) and Samantha Shehan (Mike); brother, Ken Rosenauer; sister, Karen Castro; six grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
Carolyn was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers, Steve and Ron Rosenauer.
Memorial Service 1:30 Tuesday at Horigan Chapel with Inurnment to follow at Mt. Olivet Cemetery. A register book will be available to sign at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel.
Flowers are appreciated, and may be sent in care of the funeral home.
- Carolyn Sue (Rosenauer) Johnson, 75, St. Joseph, MO
- Mitchell G. Rosenauer, 82, St. Joseph, MO
- Carolyn Lee Theas, 75, Maryville, MO
- Carolyn “Carol” Sue Shell (Hines)
- Jimmy Cargill, 75, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Lana L. Babcock, 75, St. Joseph, MO
- Charles Craig Mannschreck , 75, St Joseph, MO
- Carolyn May Hayes, 81, of St. Joseph
- Christy Carolyn Dareing, 60, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Doris J. Johnson, 83, St. Joseph, MO