Charles W. Stuck, 87, passed away surrounded by family November 19, in St. Joseph, MO.
Charles was born February 27, 1930 to Charles and Florence Stuck.
Charles worked at President Eisenhower's Park in Abilene, KS, for 15 years at Weston Dairy, and for 17 years at St. Joseph Light and Power. He enjoyed old country music. He was a lifetime member of Trinity United Brethren Church.
Charles was preceded in death by his parents, five sisters, and two brothers.
He is survived by his wife of 66 years, Chesteen Stuck; daughters, Roxanne Willis (David) and Gina Grier (Vince); grandchildren, Ace Pifer, Cristin Coffman (Todd), Sadie Willis, Kadie Willis, and Archer Grier.
He touched too many lives to mention and will be greatly missed by his family and friends. He was a blessing to all who knew him.
Services will be held at 10:00 AM on Wednesday, November 22 at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel. Internment at Fletchall Cemetery in Grant City, MO with graveside committal at 1:00 PM on Wednesday.
Visitation will begin after noon on Tuesday, November 21, and family will receive friends from 6:00-8:00 PM at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to Trinity United Brethren Church.
- Charles W. Stuck, 87, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Robert Richard Kneib, 87, St Joseph, MO
- Charles Craig Mannschreck , 75, St Joseph, MO
- William A. (Bill) Chellew, 87, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Vira “Oneita” Edwards, 87, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Benjamin Franklin Pierce, 87, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- O.T. John Fleming 87, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Betty G. Marshall, 87, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Garland L. Clements, 87, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Margaret June Hernandez, 87, of St. Joseph, MO