Cindy Humphrey, 66, of St. Joseph, passed away on Wednesday, April 25, 2018.
Cindy was born on January 11, 1952 in Cameron, Missouri to Donald and the late Eva (Daniel) Dunlap.
Cindy married Herbert D. Humphrey on August 19, 1971 in Kansas City, Missouri. He survives of the home.
She retired from Suddenlink to take care of her grandchildren. She enjoyed her house plants and going antiquing. Cindy was the heart of her family and her family was her life.
Surviving family include husband Herb Humphrey; daughters Jennifer Hare (James), Janean Phillippe (Mike), Megan Larkin (Matt); grandchildren Bryston Humphrey (of the home in St. Joseph, whom she & her husband raised as their son), Kloey Albertson, Sydney Hare, Matthew Larkin and Miles Larkin; father Donald Dunlap; siblings Don Dunlap, Danny Dunlap and Helen Cusing; numerous nieces and nephews; special dog Macey.
The family will receive friends at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel in St. Joseph from 5:00 - 7:00 PM Friday evening.
Service 10:00 AM Saturday at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel. Interment 2:00 PM Saturday at the Winston Cemetery in Winston, Missouri.
The family requests memorial contributions to the Autism Alliance of Northwest Missouri.
- Cindy Humphrey, 66, of St. Joseph
- Judy Higgins, 66, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Jim Withrow, 66, of St. Joseph
- Jolene Edwards, 66, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Trudy Gay Muff 66, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- David Lyle Kelly, 66, of St. Joseph, MO
- William J. “Bill” Sipe, 66, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Clifford V. Hill, 66, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Sherry A. Owens, 66, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Lona L. (Wheeler) Fuston, 66, of St. Joseph, MO