Connie Frances Broadus-Starr
Connie Frances Broadus-Starr, 51, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Monday, August 13, 2018.
She was born December 3, 1966 in St. Joseph, Missouri to Francis and Joyce (Petty) Starr.
Connie enjoyed softball, attending her son’s sporting events, spending time with her grandchildren and was a huge animal lover. She was a very loving and caring person who at the end gave her final gift of sight by donating her corneas to others in need.
She was preceded in death by her father, Francis H. Starr; and brother, William Broadus, Jr.
Survivors include daughter; Latasha Powell; son, Cory Schlimme; grandchildren, Brianna, Caden, Bryson and Kiera; mother, Joyce Starr; brother, Roderick Broadus (Elizabeth); sisters, Matilda Soukouna and Genise Douglas; her beloved dog, Princess; numerous nieces, nephews, extended family and friends.
Farewell Services Pending, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. . The family suggests memorial donations to the funeral home to help with funeral expenses. To donate online or sign the online guestbook, please visit Connie’s Tribute Page at www.meierhoffer.com and select Donate Now.
To send flowers to the family of Connie Frances Broadus-Starr, please visit our Tribute Store. Or, if you would like to donate to the family, please visit Broadus-Starr’s Tribute Fund.
- Connie Frances Broadus-Starr 1966-2018
- Connie Walker, 71
- Connie Sue (McCauley) Jobes 1953-2018
- Constance “Connie” Taylor, 76, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Connie Goacher, 62, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Connie (Shanks) Brubeck, 65, of Platte City, Mo.
- Connie Jean Figg March 6, 1948 - October 28, 2018
- Connie O. Hess January 16, 1925 - December 9, 2018
- Connie Diana Thornton November 28, 1955 - February 22, 2019
- Connie D. Grove August 06, 1951 - June 13, 2019