David Robert Farnan, 61, of Maryville, MO, passed away on Wednesday, September 19, 2018, at the Maryville Living Center, Maryville.
David was born in Maryville on March 19, 1957 and was a lifelong resident. His parents were Robert H. Farnan and Alice Louise Wilson Farnan, they preceded him in death.
He graduated from Jefferson C-123 High School, Conception Junction, MO; he was baptized into the Catholic church.
David was an operator for 20+ years for A/C Lightening Protection, Maryville. He loved to hunt artifacts, and liked westerns and John Wayne.
His survivors include his 3 children, Nick (Amber) Farnan, Glenwood, IA, Mackenzie (Kevin) Funderburg, Maryville, MO, and Zach Farnan, Lees Summit, MO; his 6 siblings, Sandra Farnan, Maryville, Joyce (Mark) Frampton, Arkoe, MO, Sharon (Dave) Luke, Stanberry, MO, Annette Farnan, Maryville, Joe (Robin) Farnan, Hopkins, MO, and Paul (Brenda) Farnan, Maryville; 6 grandchildren, and numerous nieces and nephews.
Mr. Farnan has been cremated.
Memorial visitation will be from 2-4 PM Saturday, September 22, 2018, at the Bram-Danfelt Funeral Home, Maryville, MO.
Private family inurnment of the cremains will be at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial are suggested to the American Diabetes Association, 2451 Crystal Dr, Suite 900, Arlington, VA 22202.
- David Robert Farnan March 19, 1957 - September 19, 2018
- Brenda K. Ryan May 29, 1957 - October 19, 2018
- Janet Elaine Dowell March 16, 1957 - September 6, 2018
- John Philip Farnan, 84, Cameron
- Randy Eugene Fanning April 9, 1957 - September 25, 2018
- Nancy Sue Hixson March 23, 1950 - April 19, 2018
- Ronald Dean Kennedy September 19, 1942 – February 2, 2019
- Catherine Whalen October 19, 1924 - September 13, 2019
- Bobby Dean KennedyU.S. Veteran Bobby Dean Kennedy April 27, 1957 - September 8, 2018
- Gary Brady March 19, 1966 - January 1, 2019