Dorothy M. (Vette) Trail, 91, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at her home.
She was born July 31, 1926 in Westboro, Missouri to Fred and Ella (Rosenthal) Vette.
Dorothy married Hank Trail March 2, 1946. He preceded her in death October 31, 2000.
She was a former member of Wyatt Park Christian Church, where she was a member of the choir. Dorothy was also a member of the American Business Women’s Association.
Dorothy enjoyed listening to services at Grace Evangelical Church every Sunday. She loved music, playing the piano and dancing.
She was also preceded in death by her parents; sister, Margaret Linville; brother, Kenneth Vette; and sister, Violet Mae Vette.
Survivors include daughter, Connie Potter, Lisbon, Maine; grandchildren, April Marie Rollins (David), Lisbon, Maine, Martin Louis France, Lisbon, Maine; great-grandchildren, John Ferrazzi (Kara), Peru, Maine, Sara Ferrazzi, Lisbon, Maine, Devon France, St. Joseph, Missouri, David France (Karen), Fort Dodge, Iowa; one great-great-grandson, Bernie Alan France; sisters, Darlene Hines (Lonnie), St. Joseph, Missouri, Lois Ann E. Vette Turner (Edwin S.), Chillicothe, Missouri.
Celebration Services 1:00 P.M. Friday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Interment Oak Ridge Cemetery, Cosby, Missouri. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Thursday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Dorothy M. (Vette) Trail, 91, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Elizabeth Schoenlaub, 91, St Joseph, MO
- Dorothy Mae Buckler (Crump), 91, Platte County, MO
- Dorothy L. Graves, 83, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Dorothy M. Hayes, 93, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Dorothy J. Moore, 96, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Dorothy F. Hook, 83, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Dorothy L. Corless, 99,Gower, MO
- Julius Donovan Johnson, 91, os St. Joseph, Mo.
- Geraldine "Jerry" Borchers, 91, of St. Joseph, MO