Dottye J. Hicks, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Tuesday, November 7, 2017, at Mosaic Life Care.
She was born October 11, 1944, to Homer Lee and Loretta Mae (Whitman) Pond in Chillicothe, Missouri.
Dottye loved watching her children participate in sports.
She was preceded in death by her parents; sons, Jeff and Jerry Hicks; and brother, Lee Pond.
Survivors include her daughters, Judie Richey (David), Kansas City, and Jacquie Hicks (Tim Weidler), Olathe, Kansas; grandchildren, Stuart and Keaton Richey, Claire Barton, Lyndi Carnelison, Mindy Halpin, and Korbin Hicks; five great-grandchildren; sister, Sue Barnes (Joe); and numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Noyes Home for Children. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Dottye J. Hicks, 73, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Gary Walts, Sr., 73, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Judy A. Blakley, 73 of St. Joseph,
- Sharon Gillespie, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Sandra Kay Hendricks, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Buddy Lee Wible, 73, St. Joseph
- Billie Jean Cook, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Jim Willis, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Marilyn J. Paxton, 73, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Lynn W. VonKaenel, 73, of Savannah, Mo.