Freddie "Fred" Dean Mears 74, of Faucett, Missouri passed away Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at his home. He was born March 25, 1944 in St. Joseph, Missouri, son of the late Opal & Roy Mears. He attended Faucett High School, and he worked at Pearl Brewery, St. Joseph Stock Yards, and was a self employed Hay and Stock Hauler. Fred enjoyed raising cattle and being around livestock and farming. He was preceded in death by his parents, and brother, Marlin Mears. He is survived by three sons, Gregg (Angie) Mears, Faucett, MO, Chad (Rachel) Mears, Agency, MO, and Scott (Terri) Mears, De Kalb, MO and their children: Ashley, Bridgett, Marli, Tracer, Taylor, Jeorgie, River, Hunter, and Layni, daughters, Rena Collie and Amber (Darrin) Muncy, and their children: Emily, Natalie, Brooklyn, Declan, and Gavin, 6 great grandchildren, sisters: Sharon Stafford, Dearborn, MO and Karon Skaggs, Faucett, MO, brothers: Ed Mears, DeKalb, MO. and Merlin Mears, Faucett, MO. The family wishes to give a special thanks to Karon, Sharon and Ed for the special care they provided for their brother Fred. Mr. Mears will be cremated under the care and direction of the Rupp Funeral Home. There are no scheduled services at this time.
Mr. Mears will be cremated under the care and direction of the Rupp Funeral Home. There are no scheduled services at this time.
Posted: Nov 12, 2018 8:15 AM
- Freddie Dean Mears March 25, 1944 - November 07, 2018
- Freddie M. Uptegrove, 71
- Lynette (Lynne) Clark Blumer November 5, 1944 - November 17, 2018
- Maria Bailey August 27, 1944 - November 03, 2018
- Ted Stoddard July 30, 1944 - November 4, 2018
- Larry E. Poage February 25, 1944 - March 6, 2019
- Donald Dean Kirk November 15, 1941 - September 27, 2018
- Wilbur Dean Powell November 16, 1934 - October 7, 2018
- Eldon H "Pinky" Armstrong November 5, 1944 - July 23, 2019
- Russell Dean Wray March 29, 1931 - August 11, 2018
Scroll for more content...