October 21, 1977 - April 25, 2018
Frederick Louis Anthony 40, of St. Joseph, Missouri passed away Wednesday April 25, 2018 in St. Joseph. He was born October 21, 1977 in St. Joseph, Missouri son of Shirley & Frederick Anthony. He married Amanda Everett Anthony on March 9, 2016. He worked at BMS Packing. He enjoyed scrapping, welding, fishing, working on cars, spending time with family. He is survived by wife, Amanda Anthony, Cainsville, MO, daughter, Destony Eulinger, step-son, Alex Hohn, sons, Conner, Brenden, and Ethan Anthony, 5 nieces and 6 nephews, brother, Stephen Kirsch, sister, Brandy Sial. The family will receive friends from 1:00 - 2:00 pm, Friday, with Memorial services following at 2:00 pm at the Rupp Funeral Home. He will be cremated under the care and direction of the Rupp Funeral Home. Memorials are requested to the Frederick Anthony Memorial Fund in care of the Rupp Funeral Home. Online condolence and obituary at www.ruppfuneral.com.
- Frederick Louis Anthony 40, of St. Joseph, Missouri
- Charles Frederick Mueller, 79, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Scott Frederick Wiedmaier, 51, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Josh Robertson, 40, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Joshua Searcy, 40, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Jennifer Lea Brown, 40, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Anthony Standley, 31, Stanberry, Missouri
- Joseph J. Rivera, 78, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Brian Joseph Mooney, 43, St. Joseph, Missouri
- James "Jim" Louis Stubbs, 55, of St. Joseph