George Blevins, 89, St. Joseph, MO, passed away Wednesday, April 25, 2018, at his residence.
George was born January 16, 1929 to Kenneth and Lola (Rhodus) Blevins in St. Joseph, MO. He married his wife of 47 years, Audrey Ward on May 30, 1948. He worked as a warehouse supervisor for Light & Power for 44 years.
He is preceded in death by his wife; parents; and brother, Kenneth Blevins.
George is survived by his sons, John (Ginger) Blevins of Parkville, MO, George (Susan) Blevins of Edmond, OK and David Blevins of Surprise, AZ; daughters, Mary (Michael) Powers and Patty Blevins of St. Joseph, MO; 13 grandchildren; 24 great-grandchildren and 4 great-great-grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.
Prayer services will be held 11:00 AM, Monday, April 30, at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel. The family will receive friends two hours prior to the service, from 9:00 to 11:00AM, in our Chapel. Internment at Mt. Olivet in St. Joseph, MO.
Memorial Contributions can be made to United Cerebral Palsy.
- George Blevins, 89, St. Joseph, MO,
- Bonnie R. German, 89, St. Joseph, Mo
- Margie Lucille O'Dell Fergison 89, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Roseann (Borkowski) Muehlbach, 89, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Donald O. Momberg, 89, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Otto "Chris" Heumader, 89, of St. Joseph, MO
- Travis Shirley Hufft, 89, of St. Joseph, MO
- William "Bill" Marcum, 89, of St. Joseph, MO
- Lynda Claire (Fattig) Blevins 1943-2019
- Ralph W. Stout, 89, St. Joseph, Missouri