Gloria J. Bonjour
Gloria J. Bonjour, 78, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Monday, April 23, 2018, at Abbey Woods Nursing Home, St. Joseph.
She was born December 6, 1939, to Robert and Virginia (Beck) Stout in Kansas City, Missouri.
Gloria was a caretaker for patients at Saxton Riverside Care Center and owned Spencer’s Ice Cream Parlor.
She loved to play bingo and care for her flower beds. Gloria was also devoted to her grandchildren.
The family would like to thank the staff at Abbey Woods for their attentive care of their mother.
She was preceded in death by her parents and companion, Lee.
Survivors include her son, Dennis Bonjour, St. Joseph; daughter, Cherie Bonjour Salvatore (Joseph), St. Joseph; granddaughter, Abigail Bilby (Steven); grandson, Brandon Fisher (Clarissa); several great-grandchildren; sister, Ginger Wiseman; and three nieces.
Natural Farewell under the direction of Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Flowers are appreciated and for those wishing to make a contribution, the family requests they be made to the Parkinson’s Foundation. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Gloria J. Bonjour, 78, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Joseph J. Rivera, 78, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Joan Eggman, 78, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Clara Jean Brown, 78, St. Joseph, Missouri
- David M. Stouffer, 78, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Gerald V. Miller, 78, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Edna "Gayle" Ann Blake 78, of St. Joseph, Missouri
- Judy Farrell, 78, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Janice Capper, 78, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Georgia Johnston, 78, of St. Joseph, MO