Jackie E. Saville 81, of Wathena, Kansas passed away Wednesday November 1, 2017 at her home. She was born March 9, 1936 in St. Joseph, Missouri daughter of the late Wilma & Asa Mace. She attended Elwood High School, growing up in Elwood, KS, she lived in Maysville, MO for a short time then most of her life in Wathena, KS. She was a Homemaker, who enjoyed quilting, crocheting, walking her dog Boscoe, watching westerns - Gunsmoke, also Andy Griffith, MASH, and Everybody Loves Raymond, she most especially enjoyed spending time with her family and she was a Christian. Jackie was preceded in death by her parents, daughter, Cheryl Lee Conway, brother, Billy Mace, sister, Dolly, first husband, Morris Lee Conway, second husband, Richard Saville. She is survived by daughter, Brenda (Shawn) Griffin, Wathena, KS, son, Morris "Allen" (Kathy) Conway, Platte City, MO, 5 grandchildren, Allen, Bradley, and Trey Conway, and Christian and Hannah Griffin, great grandchild, Hudson Conway, brother, Clayton "Leon" (Debbie) Mace, St. Joseph, MO, sisters, Carol Whetstine, and Betty Bechtold both of Troy, KS. The family will receive friends from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm on Monday with a Celebration of life service to start at 2pm Monday at the Rupp Funeral Home. She will be cremated under the direction of the Rupp Funeral Home.
- Jackie E. Saville 81, of Wathena, Ks.
- Doris (Weis) Wiedmer, 89, of Wathena, Ks.
- Dorothy A. Shalz, 94, of Wathena, Ks.
- Betty Jo Blanton 82, of Wathena, Ks.
- Russell (Eddie) Forbes, 89, of Wathena, Ks.
- Douglas Charles Euler, 61, of Wathena, Ks.
- Raymond Munger, 82, of Wathena, Ks.
- Gerald L. Studer, 75, of Wathena, Ks.
- Stella Marie (Schultz) Goin, 97, of Wathena, Ks.
- Glenda Sue (Abbett) Simerly, 70, of Wathena, Ks.