James LeRoy Hayden passed away, May 9, 2018, at his home.
He was born February 21, 1927 in Pickering, MO to William and Nettie Hayden.
He served in the United States Army during WWII.
James shared 66 years with his wife, Martha Rasco. They settled in Graham, MO where they raised a family and farmed.
James enjoyed spending time with family and friends, camping, fishing, traveling, playing pool and cards.
Graveside services were held under the direction of Bram-Danfelt Funeral Home at Nodaway Memorial Gardens on May 11th with military honors.
- James LeRoy Hayden, 02/21/1927-05/09/2018
- Melvin Leroy Tyler, 75
- Staley LeRoy Snook, Sr., 90
- Carl Leroy Carmichael, 86, of Shawano, Wisconsin
- Billy LeRoy Morris January 1, 1932 - November 8, 2018
- William Richard LeRoy Crabtree April 14, 1925 - March 29, 2019
- Tim Leroy Miner January 17, 1954 - July 23, 2019
- Kenneth LeRoy Stocking Sr., 77, of St. Joseph, MO
- Carl LeRoy Bush, 78, of St. Joseph, MO
- James Ralph Hodgson, 74