Jessie McCauley, Jr.
Jessie McCauley, Jr., 57, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Thursday, May 24, 2018.
He was born January 9, 1961 in Caruthersville, Missouri to Jessie and Carrie (Taylor) McCauley, Sr.
Jessie served 8 years in the military and was active with Veteran affairs throughout his life.
He enjoyed helping others, watching old western movies, automobiles and spending time with his family and friends.
He was preceded in death by his father; and sister, Sharon Williams.
Survivors include children, Oliva McCauley, Bryce Hampton, Risha Hampton, and Jessie Hampton; two step-sons, Robert Young and Trent Clevenger; one granddaughter; mother, Carrie McCauley; sisters, Phyllis Jimerson, Judy Johnson, Rosemary Whitaker (Hoover), and Peggy Ashford (Clarence); life-partner, Gloria Johnson; numerous nieces and nephews.
Natural Farewell under the direction of Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers the family request donations to the Salvation Army. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Jessie McCauley, Jr., 57, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Teresa “Terry” Glidewell, 57, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Jane O. Pryor 57, of St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Vickie Larabee, 57, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Connie Sue (McCauley) Jobes 1953-2018
- Robert J. “Bob” Brown, Jr., 85, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Glen R. Blakley, Jr., 61, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Lloyd Bert Ferguson, Jr., 68, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Basil C. “Sonny” Hoehn, Jr., 94, of St. Joseph, Missouri
- James E. Moore, Jr, 99, St. Joseph, Missouri