Judy A. Bennett, 76, of Hopkins, MO, passed away March 1st, 2018 at the Mosaic Life Care in St. Joseph, MO, with family by her side.
Judy was born October 22, 1941 in Savannah, MO. Her parents were Alic Faye Morelock Jr., and Georgia Marie (Whitcomb) Morelock, they preceded her in death. She was also preceded in death by her husbands Karen W. Wescott, who passed away July 4th, 1961, and Roger David Bennett, who died December 16th, 2009. She was also preceded in death by a great grandson, Adin Westcott, her siblings, Ronnie Morelock, Donnie Morelock, Kenny Morelock, Marsha Mau, Jerry Morelock, Mike Proffit, and Becky Paxton.
Judy worked in food service. She was a cook at the Maitland Nutrition Center for twenty years. She also cooked at the Nodaway-Holt Elementary school, and Central Missouri State in Warresburg, MO
She was of the Christian faith and attended the Methodist Church in Skidmore, MO.
Her survivors include her four children: Karen Ray Westcott, of Hopkins, MO, Timothy William Westcott, of Skidmore, MO, Alic Bradley (Karen) Westcott of Hopkins, MO, and Julie (Robert) Kirk of Yulee, FL. She is also survived by a sister Carol Miller of Appleton, MO and a brother Steve (Loretta) Proffit of Sedalia,MO. 9 grandchildren and 15 great grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.
Judy Bennett has been cremated under the direction of the Bram Funeral Home, Maryville, MO.
A graveside memorial service for Judy will be conducted at the Maitland Missouri Cemetery at March 25th, 2018.
- Judy A. Bennett, 76, of Hopkins, Mo.
- Josephine R. Morehouse, 90, of Hopkins, MO,
- Kathy Lynn Gladman, 56, of Hopkins, MO
- Judith Jene "Judy" Long, 76, of St. Joseph
- Judy K. Hoover, 71, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Judy Farrell, 78, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Judith "Judy" Barber76, of Saint Joseph, MO
- Fern L. Bennett, 97, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Aubrey Conaway 76, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- James “Russell” Patterson, 76, of Osborn, Mo.