Judy Higgins, 66, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Thursday, August 2, 2018, at Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph.
She was born January 14, 1952, to George William and Juana Jennie (Gutierrez) Clinton in McMinville, Oregon.
Judy married John Higgins, Jr., on January 19, 1982. He preceded her in death January of 2011.
She was a home maker throughout her life and volunteered for the St. Joseph School District.
Judy was preceded in death by her husband; father; and nephew, Bobby Clinton.
Survivors include her daughter, Jerri Redmond-Artis; granddaughters, Amber Harrah (William) and Audrina Artis; grandson, Xavier Artis, Jr.; sisters, Linda Clinton, Nita Blizzard, Beve Prock (John), Nancy Capps (Dan), and Karry Price (Bobby); brothers, George Clinton (Carmen) and Charles Wayne Clinton (Brenda); mother; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Natural Farewell under the direction of Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Judy Higgins, 66, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Judy Sollars, 71, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Jolene Edwards, 66, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Daniel “Danny” Johnson, 66, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Judy K. Hoover, 71, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Judy Farrell, 78, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Judy A. Blakley, 73 of St. Joseph,
- Cindy Humphrey, 66, of St. Joseph
- Jim Withrow, 66, of St. Joseph
- Lois "Judy" Jewell Davison, 84, of St Joseph