Lana C Elrod 58, of St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Saturday, April 14, 2018 in a Saint Joseph, MO hospital. She was born March 31, 1960 in Sparks, KS, daughter of the late Mary and Robert Elrod. She graduated from Highland High School, she currently holds the Womens shot put record. Lana worked at the Haven House, and Hosea School 8 years as a Kitchen Manager. Lana was preceded in death by her parents, a brother, Rodney Elrod, and a sister, Mary Jolene Elrod. Survivors include, her long time companion, Dana Martin of the home, son, Brendan Martin, nephew, Jason (Britinna) Elrod, great niece, Bailey Elrod, numerous cousins.
The family will receive friends from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM on Saturday, with funeral services at 2:00 pm, Saturday, April 21, 2018 at Rupp Funeral Home, Rev. Kim Giacometti officiating. Memorials are requested to the Lana Elrod Memorial fund in care of the Rupp Funeral Home.
- Lana C Elrod, 58
- Lana L. Babcock, 75, St. Joseph, MO
- Rhonda Sue (Fleming) Howe, 58
- Patricia "Patty" Bundy (Kopp), 58
- Grace Evers, 58, Trenton, Missouri
- Rodney R. Bruns, 58, of Elwood, Ks.
- Dennis A. Casey, 58, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Debora "Debbie" Scott, 58, of St. Joseph
- Raymond “Ray” Hale Sedlock, Jr., 58
- Rebecca Diane Farr (Combs), 58, Cameron, Missouri