Larry Gene Morse, 65, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Saturday, April 21, 2018, at his home.
Born in St. Joseph on December 11, 1952 to Donald and Beatrice (Jones) Morse.
He was married for over 40 years to Cathy Sue Easter, they were married on October 14, 1977. She survives of the home.
He served in the US Navy during the Vietnam War.
Larry owned and operated Computer Resource Center, for 30 years, his customers became a big part of his life. He enjoyed his pet guinea pigs and fishing, but his family was most important to him.
He was preceded in death by his parents; and a sister Lynn Marie Morse.
Additional survivors include daughters, Stephanie Schumacher and Jennifer Krause; grandchildren, Cynthia, Amy, Hannah, Taylor, Hayleigh, Benjamin, Jonathan, Kayley, Bailey, Phenyx and Patience; great grandchildren Rosalie and Sapphire; brothers, Michael (Pamela) and William; sisters, Karen (Eugene), Julie (Randy), and Sandra.
The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Wednesday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Flowers are appreciated and for those wishing to make a contribution, the family requests they be made to the National Kidney Foundation or American Diabetes Association. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Larry Gene Morse, 65, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Gene A. Rethemeyer, 83, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Katherine Noah-Johnson, 65, St. Joseph, Missouri,
- Dennis Paul Smith, 65, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Larry Grant Gray, 59, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Larry Westcott, 52, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Larry K. Correll, 62, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Kenneth D. Morse, Sr., 86, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Tracey Gene Brown 52, of St. Joseph, Missouri
- Debra Sue (Gunderson) Bothwell, 65, St. Joseph, Missouri