Leona "Joyce" Brandon, 85, Savannah, MO; passed away Sunday, June 16, 2019 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Joyce was born on August 27, 1933 in Barnard, Missouri to the late Glen and Sylvia (Belcher) Rasco. She was a graduate of Rosendale High School.
Joyce was a devoted wife and proud mother of 5 and grandmother of 2 Eagle Scouts. She was a member of Rosendale Christian Church, and was an avid reader and crafter.
Joyce married Claude E. Brandon on June 26, 1955. They celebrated fifty-nine years of marriage, before he preceded her in death in 2014.
She was also preceded in death by her daughter, Belinda Jean Brandon; her son, Steve and grandson, Justin Brandon.
Joyce is survived by four sons, Jeff (Lori), Fox Lake, IL; Craig (Jenell) Lake Winnebago, MO; Mike (Marla), Spring Hill, TN; Rodney (Jenny) Buffalo Grove, IL; Joyce leaves behind 14 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; sister, Joan Acklin.
Services 1:00 PM Thursday, June 20, 2019 at Heaton-Bowman-Smith Savannah Chapel, where the family will receive friends 1 hour prior to the service. Interment Savannah Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made to Kansas City Hospice House 12000 Wornall Rd. Kansas City, MO 64145.
- Leona "Joyce" Brandon, 85, Savannah, MO
- Helen Hoffman, 85, Smithville, MO
- Joyce Eileen Luke, 54
- Joyce Alice Schutte, 78, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Joyce Marie Frakes 81, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Joyce Ann Moore, 1936 - 2018
- Marilyn Joyce (Kurtz) Cobb, 78,
- Marjorie June Ayres, 85, of Winston, Mo.
- Phyllis Ann Law, 85, of Skidmore, Mo.
- Barbara Jean “Jeanie” Severe, 85, Cameron, Mo