Linda Kay (Townsend) Ballou 77, of Savannah Missouri, passed away on Sunday, June 3, 2018 at a Savannah health care facility.
She was born March 19, 1941 in Rosendale, Missouri to John P. and Frances (Elliot) Townsend. She attended Rosendale High School, She spent her life as a mother and homemaker living in Texas and Missouri. She was a member of the First Baptist Church in Rock Port, Texas.
Linda was a phenomenal cook and loved reading, country and western music and Elvis Presley. She enjoyed and appreciated the simple things in life that everyone else takes for granted. She delivered Meals On Wheels at the Andrew County Senior Center.
Linda was preceded in death by her husband; Gerald Ballou, and her brother-in-law; Roger Claycomb
Mrs. Ballou is survived by her daughter; Tina Slay, sons; Wayne and Paul Tollefson, 14 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren, and sister Lila Claycomb..
Memorial Service 11:00 AM Tuesday, June 12, at Heaton-Bowman-Smith Savannah Chapel, where the family will receive friends one hour prior to the service. Inurnment will be held immediately following the service at the Bolckow Cemetery, Bolckow, Missouri.
In lieu of flowers, the family suggests memorial contributions be made to the Meals On Wheels program at the Andrew County Senior Center.
- Linda Kay (Townsend) Ballou 77, of Savannah Missouri
- Colleen Kay Morris, 82, Savannah, Missouri
- Sharon Kay Curren 73, of Savannah, Missouri
- Dianne Kay Phillips, 75, of Savannah, Missouri,
- Linda L. Groom, 70, of Savannah, Mo.
- Mary Ann (Speer) O’Callaghan, 77, Savannah, Missouri
- Donna Kay Bye, 70 of Savannah, MO
- Linda Kay Henderson, 73, of Platte City, MO
- Linda Ann Harter, 69, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Don Ussary, 83, Savannah, Missouri