Madonna Jean Dye, 77, Gower, Missouri, passed away Monday, February 12, 2018, at Mosaic Life Care.
She was born in Faucett, Missouri on December 31, 1940 to Euel and Elizabeth (Stalder) Hay.
Madonna married George Dye on July 28, 1957; he survives of the home.
She is a member of Faith United Church and attended First Baptist Church of Plattsburg. Madonna was a cashier and trainer at Wal-Mart before retiring. She was a member of the Gower Senior Citizen Group and volunteered for the Goodtimers. She was also the “Home Drill Sergeant to the girls.”
She enjoyed traveling with her husband and family gatherings. Madonna kept the post office busy by entering contests and sweepstakes.
She was preceded in death by daughter, Ginger Marie Dye; her parents; 6 brothers and 5 sisters.
Additional survivors include daughters, Cindy Dennis (Fred), Rosendale, Missouri, Rita Rogers-Smith (Guy), West Sacramento, California, Angela Bradford (Jeff), Gower, Missouri; sister, Shirley Dennis; numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren and extended family.
Farewell Services 3:00 P.M. Friday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Interment Memorial Park Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Thursday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers the family suggests donations to the Heart or Lung Association.
- Madonna Jean Dye, 77, of Gower, Mo.
- Phillip Joe Deardorff, 77, of Parnell, MO
- Lee Taylor, 77, of St. Joseph, MO
- Lanny Lee Hall, 77, Cameron, MO
- Darlene A. Dye 74
- Wilma Jean LaMaster, 90, of Guilford, Mo.
- Carolyn Jean (Feighert) Wilson, 79, Cameron, Mo.
- Marjorie Jean Mix, 71, Cameron, MO
- Jean Novotny (Spitsnogle), 69, Platte City, MO
- Barbara Jean “Jeanie” Severe, 85, Cameron, Mo