Martha Jane Wyer, 68, of Parnell, MO passed away August 13, 2018 at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, Kansas.
Martha was born January 31, 1950 to parents Victor Adams and Anna Jean (Maxwell) Adams.
She was united in marriage in 1983 to Terry Wyer at the Parnell Methodist Church, who passed away October 10, 2016.
Martha graduated high school from Northeast Nodaway. She worked in housekeeping at St. Francis Hospital, Maryville where she retired after 15 years of service. Martha was an avid reader. She was of the Christian faith.
Her beloved 3-year-old granddaughter Annabelle said of her grandmother, “Nanna is going to be a beautiful angel.”
She was preceded in death by her father, Victor Adams; her husband, Terry Wyer; a son, Daniel Chapasko; and two nieces Chris McMichael and Shelli Straight.
Martha’s survivors include: her mother, Jean Adams of Maryville, daughter Tracey (David) Johnston of Parnell, sisters; Francis Force of Grant City, Cora (Donald) Findley of Gentry, Bonnie (Steve) Moreland, of Bethany, Annie (Danny) Bohon of St. Joseph, a brother Victor (Nancy) Adams of Maryville, and one granddaughter Annabelle Johnston of Parnell, MO.
Martha has been cremated under the direction of Bram-Danfelt Funeral Home.
A memorial service will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 18, 2018 at the Bram-Danfelt Funeral Home, Maryville, MO.
In lieu of flowers, memorials can be made to the family.
- Martha Jane Wyer, 68, of Parnell, MO
- Phillip Joe Deardorff, 77, of Parnell, MO
- Martha Jean Albers, 62, St Joseph, MO
- Norma Jane 90, of Weston, Mo.
- Mary Jane “Janie” Oliver of Maryville, MO
- Rebecca "Becky" Sue Bratcher, 68, Cameron, Mo
- Paul Stuart Lemon, 68, Savannah, MO
- Mary A. Riley, 68, of Maryville, MO,
- Joseph A. Sobbing, 68, of Maryville, MO
- Martha Louise (Holt) Alcox, 93, of Maryville, MO