Mary Ann Dreier 87, of Faucett, Missouri passed away Saturday, September 1, 2018 at Mosaic Life Care Hospital. She was born January 6, 1931 in Halls, MO, daughter of the late Amanda and Frank Colburn. She was a homemaker, and loving wife, mother, and grandmother. She enjoyed watching men and women's professional tennis, professional baseball, and she loved John Wayne movies and listening to country music and the Eagles. She was a member of Faucett & Dearborn Senior Citizens Center, the Bethel School Club, and St. Patrick Catholic Church. Mary was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Francis Henry Dreier, sons, Francis H Dreier Jr. and James Dreier, brother, Louis Colburn, sisters, Bertha Chrisco, Hattie Ford, and Nora Colburn. Survivors include, sons, Eric (Lorry) Dreier, Columbia, MO, John (Roberta) Dreier, Faucett, MO, Carl (Julie) Dreier, Agency, MO, daughters, Anna (Gerald) Buhman, Clarksdale, MO, Betty (Donald) Carroll, Kansas City, MO, Amanda Dreier, St. Joseph, MO, and Rose (Rodney) McQueen, Agency, MO, daughter in law, Carrie Dreier, Dearborn, MO, sister, Wilma McKee of Grove, OK, 13 Grandchildren, and 10 Great Grandchildren.
Funeral Services: 10:00 am Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at Rupp Funeral Home, Rev. Bob Day officiating. The family will receive friends from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Tuesday at the Rupp Funeral Home. The Interment will be at the Faucett Cemetery. Memorials are requested to the Faucett Cemetery Association in care of the Rupp Funeral Home.
- Mary Ann Dreier January 06, 1931 - September 01, 2018
- Jo Ann Wion September 20, 1931 - January 28, 2019
- Mary Sherwood February 22, 1931 - September 01, 2019
- Agatha L (Aggie) Malson January 28, 1931 - April 10, 2018
- Mary Ann Zawodny July 7, 1937 - January 6, 2019
- Christine Marie Dodge September 09, 1950 - January 06, 2019
- Mary Ann Kirchhofer August 5, 1928 – December 21, 2018
- Douglas Arthur Deaton December 3, 1931 - January 4, 2019
- Everett C. Hite September 16, 1931 - February 20, 2019
- Mary Ann Baker, 86, of Smithville, Mo.