Mary Jane “M.J.” Blair, 65, St. Joseph, Missouri, passed away Thursday, March 8, 2018.
She was born April 26, 1952 in Jefferson City, Missouri to Benjamin and Oma Grace (Riden) Blair.
Mary worked at Methodist Hospital in the central sterile department, then later trained and received her degree for respiratory therapy. She retired from Heartland Hospital.
Mary was a member of South Park United Methodist Church.
She enjoyed genealogy, crocheting, knitting and reading.
Mary was preceded in death by her parents; and infant sister, Freda Yvonne Blair.
Survivors include brothers, Michael Blair (Linda), Bill Blair (Patty); sister, Rose King; nephew, Brian Blair (Cathy); niece, Amy Becerra; great-nieces, Audrie Blair and Gracie Blair; great-nephew, Brodee Becerra; and great-niece, Brenzlee Becerra.
Farewell Services 10:00 A.M. Tuesday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Monday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers the family request donations to the American Diabetes Association or South Park United Methodist Church. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Mary Jane “M.J.” Blair, 65, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Mary Jane “Janie” Oliver of Maryville, MO
- Mary Chleborad, 101, of St. Joseph, MO,
- Beverly Jane Ryan, 78, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Gary Dean Roberts 65, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- James Martin Hosler, 65, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Deborah June Budd 65, of St Joseph, Mo
- Richard "Pookie" L. Smith 65, of St. Joseph, MO
- Sandra Marie Donelson 67, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- Mary J. Curran, 93, of St. Joseph, Mo.