Melanie Ann (Seiser) Wion, 62, of St. Joseph, passed away Sunday, September 2, 2018 at Mosaic Life Care.
Melanie was born August 2, 1956 to Rose Mary Frances Budnek and John M. Seiser in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Melanie attended Benton High School . On December 1, 1979 she married Larry Wion in St. Joseph, Missouri.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two grandsons, Hayden and Connor Wion and her sister Sharon Nossel.
Melanie is survived by her husband Larry of the home; son Jim Wion (Becca); stepdaughter Megan Bodde, both of St. Joseph, MO; grandchildren Brody James Wion, Robert David Pearl and Ava Bodde; nieces Lisa Duckett and Theresa Hobdy; five great nieces Rebecca, Renee and Robin, Amanda, Alyssa, and a great-nephew, Alex.
Prayer Service at 10:00 AM Thursday, September 6, 2018 at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel in St. Joseph. Visitation will begin after 2:00 PM Wednesday, September 5. Rosary will be recited at 6:00 PM. Family will receive friends following the Rosary until 8:00 PM. Interment Mt. Olivet Cemetery. Celebrant Father Bill Walters.
Memorial donations may be made to the Dream Factory.
- Melanie Ann (Seiser) Wion, 62, of St. Joseph
- Mary Ann Barber, 62
- Elizabeth Ann "Beth" Downey, 62
- Jo Ann Wion September 20, 1931 - January 28, 2019
- Ann Ramseier, 80, St. Joseph
- Larry K. Correll, 62, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Martha Jean Albers, 62, St Joseph, MO
- Connie Goacher, 62, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Robert Lee Wion, 87, Lees Summit, Missouri, formerly of St. Joseph, Missouri
- Betty Ann (Grinlinton) Bauman, St. Joseph, Missouri;