Patty Louese Kier, 76, passed away Tuesday, May 1, 2018 with her loving family at her side.
Patty was born May 9, 1941 in Winston, Mo., to Louese Calhoun and Carl McFee, who preceded her in death along with her sister, Darlene Dunlap, and nephew, Mike Dunlap.
She graduated from Winston High, Cameron Nursing, TWA Stewardess School and retired from Boehringer after 30+ years.
Patty was the best mom, Nanaw and Great-Nanaw. She leaves behind two children: Vickie (Brian) Schubert and Kent Otto; five grandchildren: Ryan (Laura) Schubert, Carla (Jake) Cliff, Brandi (Ryan) Schubert-Binkholder, Ashley (Sean) Farrell, and Cori (Garrett) Hayes; 10 great-grandchildren and one on the way; her partner in life, Roger Sigars; step-brother, Dan Bridgeman; nephew, Pat (Anita) Dunlap; niece, Pam (Darrin) Johnson; several cousins; and dear friends Debbie Kneib, Connie, Joanie and Steve.
We have truly been blessed with a woman who loved with her whole heart. She was active, fun, fought fiercely for her family, and always had us smiling. We love you, Mom .
Visitation 5:00-7:00PM Saturday, May 5, at Heaton-Bowman-Smith & Sidenfaden Chapel. The room will open at 9:00AM. Funeral Service 10:00AM Sunday, May 6, at our chapel. Interment following at the Winston Cemetery in Winston, Missouri.
- Patty Louese Kier, 76
- Patricia "Patty" Bundy (Kopp), 58
- Patty Ann Harpst (Linville), 85, Weston, MO
- Peggy Eleanor Barnett, 76
- Patty Wilson May 05, 1955 - December 03, 2018
- Patti (Brooks) Steele December 07, 1944 - May 17, 2019
- Aubrey Conaway 76, of St. Joseph, Mo.
- James “Russell” Patterson, 76, of Osborn, Mo.
- Shirley Annette Wilson, 76, of Cameron, Mo.
- Judy A. Bennett, 76, of Hopkins, Mo.