Phyllis Ann Law, 85, of Skidmore, MO, passed away on Monday, February 26, 2018, at her son’s home in Columbus, NE.
Phyllis was born on September 9, 1932, in Worth County, MO. She had spent the past 2 years in Columbus, and prior to that 42 years in Skidmore, MO. She had also been a former resident of Albany, MO.
Her parents were Cleo Jack and Dollie B. (Gross) Smith, they preceded her in death. She was also preceded by her husband “Jay” Law in 2011, an infant son Ronnie Law, and 2 brothers, E.C. Smith, and Cleo “Doc” Smith.
Phyllis worked for over 28 years at the Beverly Health Care, then Golden Living Center, Maryville, MO. She worked briefly at the Old American Insurance Agency in Albany, MO. She had attended the former Denver Christian Church, Denver, MO.
On October 30, 1949, in Worth County, she was united in marriage to J.W. “Jay” Law. He passed away on November 22, 2011.
Her survivors include her children, Johnnie (Pam) Law, Columbus, NE, and Kathryn (Gerald) Magee, South Padre Island, TX; her brother, Joe (Nancy) Smith, Redfield, IA, and her sister, Doris Clemmons, Albany, MO; 7 grandchildren, 10 great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
Graveside services and burial will be at 10:30 AM, Friday, March 2, 2018, at the High Ridge Cemetery, Stanberry, MO.
The family will receive friends from 6-7:00 PM, Thursday, March 1, 2018, at the Bram-Danfelt Funeral Home, Maryville, MO.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the funeral home to help with final expenses.
For online condolences and guest book, visit www.bramfuneralhome.com
- Phyllis Ann Law, 85, of Skidmore, Mo.
- Kriss Quentin Goslee, 65, of Skidmore, MO
- Phyllis P. Scott, of Maryville, Mo.
- Marjorie June Ayres, 85, of Winston, Mo.
- Barbara Jean “Jeanie” Severe, 85, Cameron, Mo
- Hallie H.R. Pete Guess, 85, Altamont, MO
- Leona "Joyce" Brandon, 85, Savannah, MO
- Helen J. Smith (Lash), 85, Dearborn, MO
- Stanley Lynn Stanton, Skidmore, MO, May 30, 1935 - May 05, 2018
- Shirley Anne Warren, 84, of Sorrel, Mo.